Wednesday, July 27, 2011

OK...PS

I have to share this and then I'm going to bed. I'm beat!

I stayed up a little late last night - I had lots of work to get done. Then the kiddos woke up right at 7 AM, which means I was shy of the 7 hours of sleep per day that I'm committed to. So, Landon was major cranky since his lil bod was up too early and by 9:30 I had enough of his whiny indecisive demand making, so I put him in his room and told him he could have a good cry in there and come out when he was happy. Of course, he fell asleep, so I got some things done - like read my simplify book for my quiet time, but knew I better take advantage of L's nap and get a little nap of my own. It was so hard to sleep. My body was exhausted but my mind wanted more simplify book. I was totally inspired and had a hard time shutting my brain off.

Here's where it gets WEIRD. I did end up falling asleep - so dead tired asleep that when my mind was trying to wake me up, I actually had this weird feeling like my soul was leaving my body because I could NOT move. I even thought to myself, "This must be what it's like when you die. Am I dying?!" It happened about three or four more times. It was just like my spirit was slightly elevated above my body. IT WAS SO WEIRD!!!

I suppose that's really what it means to say "I was dead tired!" Whew....creepy! That's definitely a first for me. wowzas.

No comments: