TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family? That we're all healthy happy and can create joyful memories together!
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition? Open presents! Actually, we haven't quite created our family traditions yet since our family is so small and we haven't spent many Christmas mornings at our home together.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? Define decadent?! Decadent makes me think of chocolate :) I would love the SaladMaster cookware!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? Spending time with family. We always get together with my husbands side of the family on Christmas Eve and it's so nice to have everyone together!
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Whatever games we got for Christmas. One of our favorite family games is Skip-Bo. Oh yeah, and shoot...I can't remember what the name of it is. The game where you trade commodities and the bear and the bull?
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? Video taping my kids on Christmas morning! Some of our favorite family videos to watch from growing up are the Christmas morning vids.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip? Cancun, in a heartbeat! With my whole family. If I'd rather be anywhere else, it's building sandcastles on the beach with my kids.
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year? Just Dance 2 and Glee Karaoke would be fun! Sophie would have fun with the Toy Story 3 games.

2 comments:
It's called Pit. I love that game too. Corn, rye, barley, yes? The last thing I want in my house is video games, so I won't be entering, but I hope you win!
Hooray for the Toy Story 3 video game! As Max would say, "Daddy made that!"
Post a Comment