My friend Kris goes to Antigravity Yoga. It's far away, so I can't go regularly, but I can't wait to try it. I'm pretty sure that I want one of those hammocks in the workout room of my dream home. This looks SaWWEEEEEET!
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
WORK IT GIRL!
I've been trying to pump more iron lately to build muscle and strengthen my knees so I can be a better runner (and for the obvious vanity reasons :)
My friend Kris goes to Antigravity Yoga. It's far away, so I can't go regularly, but I can't wait to try it. I'm pretty sure that I want one of those hammocks in the workout room of my dream home. This looks SaWWEEEEEET!
Tonight, I did a super quick 7 minute workout that was incredibly effective. You can find it at this link. There's 2 other workouts on the blog, but I haven't tried them yet.
My friend Kris goes to Antigravity Yoga. It's far away, so I can't go regularly, but I can't wait to try it. I'm pretty sure that I want one of those hammocks in the workout room of my dream home. This looks SaWWEEEEEET!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh happy day, that looks like a great workout you did--I'm going to try it today. Thanks!
PS. My word verification was fater. Rude.
WHOA - i've never seen anything like that anti-gravity yoga before. YOu have to share how it goes when you finally get a chance to get over there.
This looks like a ton of fun!
Post a Comment